Tuesday, February 10, 2009

We are registered!!!!!!

We just got the call from Leslie with CHI. We are now registered. We do not have travel dates as of yet. We will go either March or April. We keep you posted!

6 comments:

Patti said...

Yay! I don't even know you, but am so so happy for you! We were in Astrakhan in March last year, and by the end of the month it was pretty nice out. Adoption is a huge lesson on being patient, but in the end, Lord willing, it is so worth it! Thanks for sharing your happy news!

Troy and Rachel said...

That's great news!!! It won't be long now! Congratulations!!

Angela Knight said...

Hello! What great news! Finally to be registered. We are in Astrakhan with CHI and our rep is Leslie, too. We are still riding the crazy paperwork train. I'll be checking your blog. I'm excited for you guys! Our blog is knight6adoption.blogspot.com

Craig and Phyllis said...

Glad to see that you have some movement! We will be praying for you and the process to go in a timely manner and that it will go smoothly!

The Landers 4 said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful! What region are you in? We were assigned to Yaroslavl in Nov. '08 and ll the paperwork in in process. We are so excited for you. Look forward to more posts!

Steve & Cheryl

April and Daniel said...

Congrats. I know it has been tough but there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

april & dan
Moscow City- 2008